3/21/2011

I'm Appearing on TV and Have Two Book Signings This Week!

I have a couple of fun things coming up this week.  On Friday March 25th I'll be driving up to SLC to tape a television interview on Channel 2.  We'll be talking about my new book For Every Mother . . . Celebrating all Stages and Ages of Mothering. 
The interview will air at 1:00.  Hope you can tune in.

Also I'll be signing my new book this Saturday March 26th in two different Seagull Book Stores.  The first signing will be from 10-12 at American Fork Seagull Book Store.  The second signing will be at the Spanish Fork Seagull Book Store from 12:20 -2:00.  I hope you will be able to come.  Seagull has the book on sale right now for $10.49.  It would make a great Mother's Day present for all the mothers in your life. 

4 comments:

April said...

I'll be there as your biggest fan!!!

shirlgirl said...

Have fun at the book-signing. It should be an exciting day. I don't think I'll be able to get your interview on our Channel 2. I am assuming that it is the LDS Satellite which I would not have access to here. Perhaps you'll have it on your website as you did your last one and that way I'll be able to listen to it.

Janene Baadsgaard said...

hi shirly, I'll try to get it and put it on my blog. Great to hear from you.

arianne said...

Wish I could be there. Your interview is up. Love you!