2/08/2014

Speaking To The Amazing Women In Spanish Fork, Utah

This is a picture of the two Stake Relief Society Presidencies and the presenters.
I loved meeting with a wonderful women in the Palmyra Stake and the Maple Mountain Stake in Spanish Fork, Utah today. As I spoke to this large group amazing women and looked into their beautiful faces I was overcome with the love of God for each individual sister. The theme of the Women's Conference was "RUN YOUR OWN RACE - Discipleship is not a competition".  

3 comments:

Kassidi Johnson said...

It was absolutely wonderful to hear from you today. Your words were strong and impactful. I was grateful I was able to attend. It was great to feel your love for our savior through your words, and be touched by the spirit in that wonderful meeting.

Thank you Sister Baadsgaard.

Kassidi Johnson said...

It was absolutely wonderful to hear from you today. It was great to feel your love for our savior through your words, and be touched by the spirit in that wonderful meeting.

Thank you Sister Baadsgaard.

arianne said...

Your talk was so refreshing. I left feeling renewed and wanting to be more gentle with myself. I'm still chuckling picturing you running around the podium.