3/28/2013

No More Abusive Relationships


It is so important that we don't turn a blind eye to abusive relationships.
I've written two books to help those involved in destructive relationships.
They are:
HEALING FROM ABUSE
and
HEALING FROM NEGLECT
You can click on the pictures of these books on the right hand side of my web site if you want to purchase one.
I didn't write these books to make money. I wrote them to help anyone who has ever experienced a destructive relationship and that includes me. I use all the royalties I receive from these books to buy extra copies and give them away for free to any one who needs one. If you or anyone you know needs a copy, I'd be happy to give them one.

Please check out this link below if you need the push to take action NOW before it is too late.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=24542046&nid=148&title=salem-homicide-highlights-domestic-violence-problem-in-utah&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-1
Pin It

No comments: